Welcome to the City of Fort Worth Golf
Fort Worth Golf offers the golfer a quality, enjoyable, safe and comprehensive golf program through four municipally owned golf courses, promoting golf as a lifetime sport. Each course has a unique layout and is designed to challenge every level of skill.
The City provides facilities to promote golf skills, individual and group lessons, organizational services for tournaments, support for golf associations based at each course with the opportunity for tournament play on a regular basis.
February 19, 2021- Weather Update
As of this afternoon, Friday February 19th all golf courses will remain closed. Below is a timeline for removing greens covers and getting golf courses reopened.
Rockwood- Golf course scheduled to reopen Monday 2/22/21
Pecan Valley- Both courses targeted to reopen Monday 2/22/21
Meadowbrook- Course targeted to reopen Monday 2/22/21
Any changes to this reopening timeline will be reflected on the website. Please check back for updates.
Updated December 1, 2020
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in Tarrant County, the Golf Division is proactively implementing the following operational practices:
Beginning December 1:
- Only one rider will be permitted in each rental cart unless the players request to ride together and show proof of same household (delayed to 12/1 to give proper notice to groups who have booked in advance)
- The interval between tee times will be increased to ten minutes to further separate groups (tee sheets need to be set-up in advance to implement this)
- Each course will have “6 FT” painted on all #1 tee boxes, practice greens and par-3 tee boxes to emphasize social distancing
- Carts will be rented on a first come first serve basis. Golfers are not permitted to arrive at the golf course more than 30 minutes before your assigned tee time.
Practices currently in place, but being re-emphasized to staff:
- Staff will conduct temperature checks and health screening questions at the entrance of each clubhouse
- Staff must check their own temperature each day when reporting to work
- Clubhouse customer capacity is limited to 2 customers at a time
- Social distancing of 6 feet is enforced while golfers are waiting to enter buildings
- Players and staff must wear a mask at all times while inside clubhouses.
- CDC recommended COVID sanitizing is being performed in all clubhouses and on carts throughout the day
Update June 5, 2020
- All guests entering the a clubhouse will be required to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask, but if you do not bring one, you will be provided one upon entry to be used throughout your visit.
Fort Worth Golf Patrons,
During this on-going pandemic, safety remains our primary concern. We believe we are able to bring back some of the services at all three City of Fort Worth golf courses that were reduced or eliminated due to COVID-19.
Beginning Monday, June 1st
- Carts will be sanitized in accordance with CDC protocols after each use. Carts will be rented on a first come first serve basis, based on tee time.
- Snack shops will be open. Strict pro shop sales procedures will be in place to maximize the safety of our staff and guests.
- Pencils and scorecards will be available in clubhouses and on carts. Staff will ensure each item is only touched by the guest using the item.
- Flagsticks will be placed back on the golf course. Golfers will be reminded in the pro shop to not touch any flagsticks on the golf course.
- Driving Ranges will be open.
The following regulations will still be in force:
- Only two guests will be allowed inside the pro shop at a time.
- Exhibit social distancing of 6 feet at all times, no exceptions.
- Marshals will be present on the course to ensure social distancing.
- Direct contact with any staff members or guests is prohibited.
- Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
- All common surface areas will be sanitized often.
- Divot repair sand, bunker rakes and water coolers have been removed to avoid common contact.
- No longer be accepting cash for payment of any services.
The City of Fort Worth and Fort Worth Golf appreciate your continued patronage and compliance to the regulations during this difficult time.