Welcome to the City of Fort Worth Golf
Fort Worth Golf offers the golfer a quality, enjoyable, safe and comprehensive golf program through four municipally owned golf courses, promoting golf as a lifetime sport. Each course has a unique layout and is designed to challenge every level of skill.
The City provides facilities to promote golf skills, individual and group lessons, organizational services for tournaments, support for golf associations based at each course with the opportunity for tournament play on a regular basis.
Fort Worth Golf Patrons,
City of Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price signed a newly amended declaration of public health emergency. In this she states individuals may engage in outdoor activities, including golf. As such, all three Fort Worth golf course remain open, with strict adherence to restrictions.
Safety is our primary concern. We appreciate the severity of the situation and would like to update you on the measures that we at Fort Worth Golf have implemented to minimize your risk, but continue to allow play at our courses. We ask that you politely comply with our guidelines. Non-compliance puts our current open status at risk. The newest guidelines are listed first, in red print, and will go into effect beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020:
- All City of Fort Worth Golf courses will be walking only. Exceptions will be made for guests requesting a cart due to an ADA accommodation. They must present a state-issued ADA parking tag. During ADA accommodation usage, only one rider will be permitted in each cart.
- Golf courses will discontinue offering prepared food. Customers will still be offered beer, water, beverages, and pre-packaged snacks.
- Only one guest will be allowed inside the pro shop at a time.
- A Marshal will be present on the course to ensure distancing.
- Snack shop dine-in service has been discontinued. You may make walk-up or phone orders. When you receive your order, please exit the snack shop.
- Exhibit social distancing of 6 feet at all times, no exceptions.
- No direct contact with any staff members.
- Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
- All common surface areas will be sanitized often.
- Flag sticks, divot repair sand, bunker rakes and water coolers have been removed to avoid common contact.
- Tees, scorecards, and pencils will not be available in pro shops.
- No longer be accepting cash for payment of any services.
Golf Course Update Tuesday April 7, 2020
Rockwood - Back nine open; walking only aerifying front nine
Pecan Valley River- Course open; walking only
Pecan Valley Hills- Course open; walking only
Meadowbrook- Course open; walking only