Welcome to the City of Fort Worth Golf
Fort Worth Golf offers the golfer a quality, enjoyable, safe and comprehensive golf program through four municipally owned golf courses, promoting golf as a lifetime sport. Each course has a unique layout and is designed to challenge every level of skill.
The City provides facilities to promote golf skills, individual and group lessons, organizational services for tournaments, support for golf associations based at each course with the opportunity for tournament play on a regular basis.
2020 CFW Championship has been cancelled due to Covid-19 concerns.
Update June 9, 2020
Effective immediately we will begin two riders per cart. 1 cart max per twosome and 2 carts max per foursome.
Update June 5, 2020
- All guests entering the a clubhouse will be required to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask, but if you do not bring one, you will be provided one upon entry to be used throughout your visit.
Fort Worth Golf Patrons,
During this on-going pandemic, safety remains our primary concern. We believe we are able to bring back some of the services at all three City of Fort Worth golf courses that were reduced or eliminated due to COVID-19.
Beginning Monday, June 1st
- Carts will be sanitized in accordance with CDC protocols after each use. Carts will be rented on a first come first serve basis, based on tee time.
- Snack shops will be open. Strict pro shop sales procedures will be in place to maximize the safety of our staff and guests.
- Pencils and scorecards will be available in clubhouses and on carts. Staff will ensure each item is only touched by the guest using the item.
- Flagsticks will be placed back on the golf course. Golfers will be reminded in the pro shop to not touch any flagsticks on the golf course.
- Driving Ranges will be open.
The following regulations will still be in force:
- Only two guests will be allowed inside the pro shop at a time.
- Exhibit social distancing of 6 feet at all times, no exceptions.
- Marshals will be present on the course to ensure social distancing.
- Direct contact with any staff members or guests is prohibited.
- Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
- All common surface areas will be sanitized often.
- Divot repair sand, bunker rakes and water coolers have been removed to avoid common contact.
- No longer be accepting cash for payment of any services.
The City of Fort Worth and Fort Worth Golf appreciate your continued patronage and compliance to the regulations during this difficult time.
Golf Course Update-
Rockwood - Course open
Pecan Valley River- Course open
Pecan Valley Hills- Course open
Meadowbrook- Course open
Rockwood and Pecan Valley have certain tee times blocked out each day for walking only. These tee times can not be booked online, please call the pro shop and ask for tee time availability.