The original Rockwood Park Golf Course was opened for play in 1938. It was designed by Golf Course Architect John Bredemus, with subsequent upgrades by Golf Course Architect Ralph Plummer. In November 2015 the course underwent a $5,000,000 reconstruction led by the design team of John Colligan and his associate Trey Kemp. The reconstruction included a new routing plan with new greens, tees, fairways, bunkering system, drainage, cart paths and the course was lengthened to play up to 7,053 yards. There are four sets of tees ranging from 5,400 to 7,100 and will play to a Par 72. The course re-opened on June 30,2017. For further information please contact the staff at Rockwood Park 817-392-6560.